Mathematics from prescolaire to primairy 2nd
Build your child’s math skills from an early age
- Mathematics comes from life and applies to life;
- Strive to stimulate interest in mathematics, broaden the horizon of mathematics, improve logical thinking, and discover the ability to explore and innovate;
- The content of the study is based on the school’s learning foundation, and it also faces the Canadian mathematics competition;
- Touch and feel the beauty of math in practice and games
Mathematics from primairy 3rd to primairy 6th
Give your kids an advantage in Math
- For kids of grade 3 to 6, practice really does make perfect.
- Yangtze math curriculum helps your child develop a firm foundation in arithmetic, fractions, decimals and more, while improving study skills.
- By independently solving a wide range of math problems, your child will continually progress and be challenged to succeed.
Mathematics for secondary school
Your child advances independently, step by step
- Through the study of advanced fiction and non-fiction passages, your child will develop critical thinking skills by analyzing complex texts from literary criticism to academic, social, and political commentary.
- The ability to interpret diverse information and form a judgment becomes a valuable academic, and lifelong, skill.